I report that before I even start the kernel changes as recommended, I
removed my wireless PCI card, to test the system and analyze it could be
the reason for the problem.

It resulted that:
After the removal of Wireless PCI D-Link DWA-520, the system worked perfectly
with no crashes, then being proven cause of the problem.

What puzzles me is that the system itself has identified the hardware
and installed the correct driver. It should work without crashing!

I tried to install a USB Adapter TP-Link Archer T2U, the system did not
recognize, and also I could not install and put into operation, to
replace the D-link.

Thank you

  System is freezing