I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 on a Lenovo Yoga S1 and I have the same problem -
cursor randomly jumps to the lower left corner when I left click. It
makes the system barely usable witb Ubuntu. The system is dual boot and
the touchpad works fine with Windows 10, so I don't think it is a
hardware issue.

I've tried every suggestion I could find on the web to resolve this
issue, but haven't found anything that actually fixes it.

This is a really frustrating issue and it would be great if it could be
resolved. Given how unusable this makes the system, maybe the priority
of this issue should set higher?

Thanks.

  Mouse pointer occasionally jumps to the bottom-left corner