** Description changed:

- xserver 1.19 has been out for quite some time now, and xmir has been
- recently ported to it so we can push 1.19 to zesty now. It's currently
- being staged on a ppa:
+ xserver 1.19 has been out for quite some time now. Debian Stretch will
+ release with it, and xmir has been recently ported so we can push 1.19
+ to zesty now. It's currently being staged on a ppa:

  https://launchpad.net/~canonical-x/+archive/ubuntu/x-staging

- This bugreport is for testing feedback.
+ This bugreport is also for gathering testing feedback.

  FFe: xserver 1.19.x