Pual Liu analyse for this bug, he provide a temporarily fix but it seems not
works (no output in monitor)
Hi all,

I look deep into the problem and I'm not sure if it is the kernel issue or Xorg
issue.
We might need to spend more time on this issue to tracing into the Xorg code.
The problem happens to the modesetting driver in Xorg. So if you remove
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/modesetting_drv.so it will use the fbdev driver
and the X will start.

When modesetting is there, we got a SIGSEGV. And it happens to a line
that shouldn't have any problem.

void
RRSetChanged(ScreenPtr pScreen)
{
   /* set changed bits on the master screen only */
   ScreenPtr master;
   rrScrPriv(pScreen);
   rrScrPrivPtr mastersp;

   if (pScreen->isGPU) {
       master = pScreen->current_master;
       if (!master)
           return;
       mastersp = rrGetScrPriv(master);
   }
   else {
       master = pScreen;
       mastersp = pScrPriv;
   }

   mastersp->changed = TRUE;  // <---- CRASH here
}

So we need to figure out why mastersp disappeared.
There might be some race conditions here.

  Xorg Segmentation fault on Hisilicon D05 board (arm64)