Greetings!

I wanted to  tell you how much I miss  you,  here are some fresh photos
from me  and my family, please take a look http://bit.do/dxWmR

Very truly yours, giuseppe obino

From: Bug 256021 [mailto:256...@bugs.launchpad.net]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 2:16 AM
To: giuse.ob...@libero.it
Subject: Thanks Magic

Nice! Posting on my  real account, don't really use the  other  ha.

Do they over hang  on the  slide a tad or no?

I was debating  going with the surplus AK mag or a new pmag  style one,
glad you prefer these and  I made the right  choice. Let me know how you
like the sights once  you take  the gun out shooting! My buddy just
picked a pair up for himself and I said I sent my secret sniper the TFOs
as  well  !

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

** Attachment added: "E72A3127770287C810DB50E385323340.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/256021/+attachment/4906250/+files/E72A3127770287C810DB50E385323340.jpg

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  glxinfo crashed with SIGSEGV in __libc_start_main()