Yo!

WASHINGTON — President Trump vigorously defended an all-but-dead Senate
health care bill on http://ear-ofensystem.at/surprisinglyx.php?a1a0

Best Wishes, Bernard GHESTIN

From: Bug 377508 [mailto:377...@bugs.launchpad.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:34 AM
To: ghestin.bern...@wanadoo.fr
Subject: Veeeeeeigar!

My pitbull sheepdog cross does the  same  thing.   He is indeed
stretching his legs.  It's a big dog thing.   Small dogs tend  to  be
more common but aren't tall enough to do things like this.   That's  why
you  maybe haven't noticed other dogs  do it before.

My best bud does it every morning  with my bed  when he crawls  off  in
the morning.      His name is  Ozzy but I call him  Oz or My Pet
Monster.

** Attachment added: "A0D01C0434FA35F5DDF16C7DCA3DD952.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/377508/+attachment/4917931/+files/A0D01C0434FA35F5DDF16C7DCA3DD952.jpg

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  Touchpad Ko with 9.04 Xunbuntu on laptop