Confirm. I get the same message with the same number (3e6684) using
latest Debian testing with GeForce GTX 750 Ti:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GM107 [GeForce GTX
750 Ti] (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

I'm not using any proprietary drivers. My current xserver-xorg-video-
nouveau version is 1:1.0.15-2.

I've been getting this message for some months now during boot, only now
took a picture and tried to search online - this is the only place. This
message shows only for a blink of a second during boot, after filesystem
check, and then continues to boot normally. Haven't noticed any
misbehavior of GPU after machine has booted.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  bus: MMIO read of 00000000 FAULT at 3e6684 [ IBUS ]