I have found a solution to this matter. By installing Mouse Setting of
Mate, the slider setting makes affect to mouse speed. Launch Software
Center and search with keyword "Mouse", then find the icon of Mouse
which belong to Mate DE (read description). After install it, you can
launch it right from the Software Center as you won't find it through
DASH. Once it launched, lock it to the Panel as the setting of mouse
speed is reseted every rebooting. I'm sorry if my English is not good
enough.

  Mouse acceleration significantly reduced after upgrade to 17.04