New test result today seems to be a intel P-state related problem.
I had reverted everything to their default state, with only the following
changes in TLP settings:

/etc/default/tlp

# Set Intel P-state performance: 0..100 (%)
# Limit the max/min P-state to control the power dissipation of the CPU.
# Values are stated as a percentage of the available performance.
# Requires an Intel Core i processor with intel_pstate driver.
CPU_MIN_PERF_ON_AC=100
CPU_MAX_PERF_ON_AC=100
CPU_MIN_PERF_ON_BAT=100
CPU_MAX_PERF_ON_BAT=100

Now the machine never crashed no matter what tricked I played against
it. This workaround seemed to work both under a normal Linux kernel and
a realtime kernel.

I guess the crash was triggered by flipping the P-state to save power.
In the previous report I was using WebGL Aquarium to do the test, which
has a rather linear stress. But later when I was using Krita, whose
stresses on the CPU comes in spikes, the old workaround failed to work.
When connecting to an external monitor, it also did not crash anyway but
I guess it was using full power all the way because of the dualview
requires that much power.

which is subscribed to libdrm in Ubuntu.

  i915 driver seems to cause system crash at random