Diogo Gomes:
>"I tested in live and crashes and do not stored any logs, it's the reason why
>I didn't upload."

Using the following in a live environment may yield something useful
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKernelBoot .

>"I can't do it in a production machine."

If the above doesn't providing anything, then you will have to either
dual boot Bionic, or backup your production install and replace with
Bionic temporarily to gather something useful for upstream.

  Nouveau graphics driver freezes and crashes