I've been getting this when waking from sleep.   I have a weird
experience before with sleep on this computer, where I was running linux
mint 18.something, and I noticed that it wasn't going to sleep all the
time.  It was a weird thing where opening the laptop when a sleep was
already initiated would pause the sleep from happening even if the
laptop was closed again.  I was playing with this, opening and closing
the laptop when I noticed some errors.  It wasn't recovering, and things
were getting weird, so I decided to reboot...  I never did boot off that
ssd again.  Luckily, I was able to read ALL the data off the drive, just
couldn't write to it, or boot off it.

So I'm not going to test this.  Maybe there is some weird hw bug.
Hopefully me sharing this story provides some kind of useful data point.

  Xorg crashed with SIGABRT in OsAbort()