Hello
Today when I have removed the screen cable from the main unit and plug it again
after few moments, the session did not closes and all running programs stay
running. I did it again another time, the same thing happened: all the programs
stayed running. It seems that the updates of theses few last days solved the
problem.
Thanks for all ubuntu developers for the great job they are doing.

  In ubuntu 18.04,when I unplug the screen cable, the user session
  close's