Hi

1) I did run given commands.

2) I rebooted the machine with three monitors connected. I tried with
both Metacity and Compiz options which had appeared. Trying to log in
resulted crash and returning back to login screen.

3) HP ZR2440, HP 27i, Dell UltraSharp U2515H

4) Monitors are connected with Display port cables. Two of displays are
connected to the integrated intel graphics controller. One display is
connected to Radeon card.

5) No.

6) The 16.04.4 live cd seems to work just fine with my three monitors.

  Desktop session crash