Not sure it's helpful to add all panel-like applications that are
affected by this problem to the bugreport - unless of course you want to
track which applications implemented the same workaround (which seems to
be the only known workaround anyway - if you don't want to intercept
X11's signals manually).

Let me formulate the bug more generally:
All windows with coordinates of 0x0 have issues with xorg believing the cursor
leaves the window because the lower boundaries are not clamped to integers.
Instead the subpixel rendering of xinput2 results in those negative coordinates
I mentioned before. I'm convinced *all* applications have this problem and I've
discussed about the topic with the Gtk+ developers as well. One of the upstream
bugreports even contains a small reproducer that is not a panel at all.

  XFCE window buttons are not clickable at the top of the screen