Thank you Jopka. Actually, I wasn't reporting it for myself but I was
interested in helping some users in AskUbuntu missing such accessibility
tool.

Good at least they have a way to make it. However, Linux graphics stack
is still under heavy development, same for DM/WM's are still busy
supporting and re-implementing using last Open standards (like OpenGL).

So it's hard to find patient developer to care about accessibility tools
with such divergence in users base over many DE.

** Changed in: x11-xserver-utils (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: a11y

which is subscribed to x11-xserver-utils in Ubuntu.

  xrandr negative brightness has wrong color space range