It's not happening on 18.04.1

** Summary changed:

- After the very latest updates cannot load menu and top bar after login
+ Nvidia driver causing system-udev hog on a non-nvidia machine

** Description changed:

- I have no idea what is happening, but i had to reinstall my Ubuntu because of
that.
- Problem occurred again on the newly installed system. Before that it was just
some large file copying. I had to shutdown my computer with power button,
luckily next time, with some CPU ring error, and file lost the system came back.
+ I have a video playback/scrolling flickering issues on HD5500, AMD M260
+ Topaz. Somehow the nvidia has been automatically installed and the
+ system didn't realize that there is no nvidia card, so almost crapped my
+ amd card, and made half of the monitor unusable with lines. (like in a
+ crappy old monitor)

- It is a totally different hard drive also, as i'm using a portable one
- now, which is faster.
+ syslog told several times that NVidia adapter not found, and system-udev
+ realized that something is trying accessing too frequently to a device,
+ but the NVidia is too big company not to try to kill an amd based
+ graphics card.

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

  Nvidia driver causing system-udev hog on a non-nvidia machine