I tried the latest v5.0.3 kernel and it has the same behaviour.

I notice that the drm output happened before but not recently.  And the
different sizes seem normal as the 3840x2160 main HD monitor that's new
says something similar but it works fine:

kernel: [  187.417408] [drm] {3840x2160, 4000x2222@533120Khz}

I'll add the "kernel-bug-exists-upstream" tag, mark it confirmed and
attached dmesg output.  But the DRM module no longer logs the screen
resolutions...

** Attachment added: "dmesg from a v5.0.3 kernel boot."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu/+bug/1819383/+attachment/5248394/+files/dmesg

** Tags added: kernel-bug-exists-upstream

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  VEGA 64 config for 1680x1050 is incorrect