On the 19.04 daily image (2019-03-24), the screen on my laptop is
completely upside down, from the moment the GUI loads. This does not
happen on 18.04 and 18.10.

It appears to be an accelerometer issue since holding the laptop upside
down flips the image to its correct orientation - basically the
functionality of the accelerometer is suddenly inverted.

Please contact me if you want me to help testing the issue on my
hardware. Thanks!

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment disco iso-testing
--
[HP Elitebook 840 G1] Screen is upside down on 19.04 daily
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1821641