Hello,

I am sorry, but this is NOT a bug. It seems you are unhappy with some
programs/packages you have installed (either by yourself, or
automatically), but it is not at all clear what, where, why, and how.

Right now this sounds much more like usage issues than actual bugs (a
bug is an error in a package or program). Even it this is an actual bug,
you have not added anything that could allow us to triage and determine
issues.

As such, I am closing this bug as INVALID.

Cheers,

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

  I'm just trying to make my compouter more stable.