I'll ping Elo again about this, my last request was met with silence.

Unfortunately although this bug is marked Fix Released, our fix doesn't
work unless you have the manufacturer's (non-free) drivers.

As I indicated before anyone with this hardware should be able to get
such drivers from them directly. I'll see if I can share contact
information too.

--
EloTouch 2639L touchscreen (input device) possibly not properly recognized, XY
axis inverted, calibration off