Any update on this request. We have more users reporting the issue on
Ubuntu 16.04 UEFI instalallation. As a workaround, we are installing as
Legacy mode.

No issue with 18.04 UEFI.

Kindly fix this.

~~~
Lspci: Error: command ['lspci', '-vvnn'] failed with exit code 1: lspci: Cannot
open /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:00:03.0/resource: No such file or directory
~~~

DELL 5820 Tower Workstation. Please fix this. We have more users using
this model.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 16.04 LTS + "lspci: Cannot open /sys/bus No such file" on Dell
  5820 Tower