http://releases.llvm.org/download.html#9.0.0 was released.

I have submitted issues for spirv-translator and opencl-clang requesting
corresponding releases. See:
• https://github.com/intel/opencl-clang/issues/93https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-LLVM-Translator/issues/334

Timo, you might wish to comment at least in spirv-translator on Ubuntu
19.10 release timeline. It seems they have some pending PRs and I am not
sure for how long they will review them and whether they will be willing
to release without these PR changes and provide release update later.

** Bug watch added: github.com/intel/opencl-clang/issues #93
   https://github.com/intel/opencl-clang/issues/93

** Bug watch added: github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-LLVM-Translator/issues #334
   https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-LLVM-Translator/issues/334

which is subscribed to intel-media-driver in Ubuntu.

  media/opencl package updates for 19.10