Hi Dexuan,

Sorry for delay in answer - I have installed fresh Server 19.10
(installation is of course different - EFI partition setup by installer,
etc. etc.) and after kernel boot messages I've got immediately login
prompt.

After that I've done "sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop" and issue is
visible.

size of VM disk with xfs 2,5 GB, with xfs + ubuntu-desktop 5,5GB , size
of "normal" installation 8,5 GB

What can you propose in this situation?

  [Microsoft Hyper-V guest] System shows graphic artifacts for a moment,
  then text cursor for about minute and then starts