@leosmuller
evdev was already marked invalid so it's not considered for removal as part of
this bug report. See comment #1.

siliconmotion - If they work for you on 18.04 LTS, you can keep running
that until 2023.  I would be shocked if these are saving you power - and
happy to help with an analysis in specifics if you want.  Please use the
contact this user button on my Launchpad page to discuss further (click
my name). We can bring a conclusion back to this bug report if relevant
- most of that conversation likely wouldn't be relevant.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-trident in Ubuntu.

  Remove obsolete X11 drivers from the archive