Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

Examining the information you have provided, this looks to me like you'd
benefit from support rather than having a bug. You tagged Xorg
(graphical display server) but report a printer issue?  I don't see the
connection.

This bug report can be converted to a question (which is aimed at
support). You can also find help with your problem in the support forum
of your local Ubuntu community http://loco.ubuntu.com/ or asking at
https://askubuntu.com or https://ubuntuforums.org, or for more support
options please look at https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/community-
support/709

I do see the following
[   10.312447] usblp 1-1.1:1.1: usblp0: USB Bidirectional printer dev 3 if 1
alt 0 proto 2 vid 0x03F0 pid 0x9311
however you have provided little information on how you normally access the
printer, what changed, or if any new messages were obtained. From what program
do you print? Does it provide anything. Are there any crash files in
/var/crash/ ?

Please answer these questions:
* Is this reproducible?
* If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug?

This will help us to find and resolve the problem.

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)

  Losing my printer