It's nouveau. And this is the third bug report I've seen recently about
nouveau doing this.

Unfortunately in all three cases it's for older GPUs for which Nvidia
recommend driver version 304. And we don't/can't ship driver version
304. Haven't done since Ubuntu 16.04 :(

** Tags added: nouveau

** Summary changed:

- screen corruption/UI glitching
+ [nouveau] screen corruption/UI glitching

** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- [nouveau] screen corruption/UI glitching
+ [nouveau] screen corruption/UI glitching on GeForce 6150SE

  [nouveau] screen corruption/UI glitching on GeForce 6150SE