Following my previous post I have amended the above, to reflect that
values can be changed, but only within constrictive ranges. Please amend
these ranges to allow overclocking and undervolting.

** Description changed:

  GPU=Rx vega m gl
  Release=Focal, 20.04 (development)
  xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu version=19.1.0-1 (active development)

- The expected outcome of altering the file, pp_od_clk_voltage, p-states cannot
be changed using echo commands i.e.
- echo "s 3 700 700" > /sys/class/drm/card1/device/pp_od_clk_voltage
- Various variations of the above have been tried, including using sudo su and
checking file write permissions.
+ /sys/class/drm/card1/device/pp_od_clk_voltage cannot be change beyond
+ the parameters stated at the bottom of this file within the title
+ OD_RANGE, as follows:

- The file power_dpm_force_performance_level could be changed only within sudo
su when DRI_PRIME=1 was used to open a program in the background i.e.
DRI_PRIME=1 steam:
- sudo su
- echo "manual" > /sys/class/drm/card1/device/power_dpm_force_performance_level
+ OD_RANGE:
+ SCLK:     225MHz       1011MHz
+ MCLK:     300MHz        700MHz
+ VDDC:     750mV         750mV

- Following this, pp_od_clk_voltage could still not be changed.
+ The parameters in OD_RANGE are too constrictive and do not allow
+ practcable overclocking/undervolting. Please could these values be
+ changed to the following?:

- A similar bug was found here;
+ OD_RANGE:
+ SCLK:     225MHz       1500MHz
+ MCLK:     300MHz        850MHz
+ VDDC:     300mV         1500mV
+
+ This bug was also found here;
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/issues/574
- However, I was not able to amend any P-states as described in the bug in this
link.

- The voltages and clock speeds cannot be amended.
+ The voltages and clock speeds cannot be amended above 1011Mhz, the HBM2
+ cannot exceed 700MHz and all voltages can only equal 750mV.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  Rx vega m gl undervolt and overclock pp_od_clk_voltage values cannot
  be changed using echo