Did a Fresh Install today, and Selected the option to automatically install
proprietary drivers, Something changed and my Installation Failed, I got a
message saying that there was already a bug for that, I followed along and
updated my situation in that bug report, because why not, It is just a 2 Minute
Job.
So this time around I changed the kernel parameters before installing Nvidia
Drivers using the ubuntu-drivers autoinstall command. I edited by
/etc/default/grub and I added nvidia-drm.modeset=1, Did not remove splash or
any other parameters.

I then ran sudo ubuntu-drivers autoinstall and waited for that to
finish,

Once done, I ran sudo update-grub.

Then rebooted.
This way I now have the flicker free boot/Animation and I can get into the
desktop without any issues, GDM autologin works absolutely fine. I rebooted
again just to be sure, and things stayed good.

I wanted to update here so others can benefit while the bug is
addressed. This is a working solution for me. I have a GTX 1070 CPU.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 in Ubuntu.

  [nvidia] Automatic login fails and then all subsequent logins fail.
  Killing gnome-session-binary fixes it, or just not using automatic
  login.