I have got news. I do not have this problem anymore on my whole system.
Right now it is limited to the Telegram app (installed over flatpak).

I watched for this bug on other flatpak applications as well, such as
Green with envy and discord, discord uses
org.freedesktop.Platform/x86_64/19.08 as its runtime, as does Telegram.
I was unable to observe this lagging on any other flatpak applicaton,
however. Which theoretically is good news, because I can remember having
this problem on discord as well. I updated telegram with the flatpak
update command, but the problem did consist. Maybe a reboot might fix it
at this point.

  Random freezes for 1 second