Turns out the online service was just a little slow to update, and there
are in fact reports sent. But the only one post-20.04-upgrade is [1]
from last week, which is a gnome-shell crash and IIRC, unrelated to the
terminal issue here. It seemed to be triggered by something related to
media files and Nautilus, and the logs from the time are different; I'm
attaching them here. (I had separated gnome-shell logs out from the main
syslog, but I've since reverted back to having everything in syslog.)

* [1] https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/26828e26-8fc9-11ea-
acd0-fa163e983629

** Attachment added: "gnome-shell.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1877568/+attachment/5369828/+files/gnome-shell.log

which is subscribed to wayland in Ubuntu.

  WL: compositor bug: The compositor tried to use an object from one
  client in a 'wl_pointer.enter' for a different client (resulting in
  Gnome terminal crashing)