We will need to see what the system log looks like without nomodeset.
Please remove that and try booting again. After that, reboot with
nomodeset and run this command to collect the system log of the failed
boot:

  journalctl -b-1 > prevboot.txt

and attach the resulting text file here.

P.S. Please also avoid using nvidia-drm.modeset=1 as we do not support
that -- it will cause additional bugs.

** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

  I'm not able to boot if not in nomodeset mode. OS isn't able to use
  Intel Graphics card