Using ubuntu 20.04 on displaylink docking with external monitor is
totally slow, unusable. The GUI responds very slow, if you click, the
command of the click goes on after about 3 seconds... if you type, all
the letters are with the same lag, so it is totally unusable.

Was using displaylink without any problem on 19.10 until yesterday, when I
upgraded to 20.04.
It is terrific.

If i plug out the usb for the displaylink docking station, than the
speed is back, and the system is ok, if I connect it to the docking
station again, everything extremely slow again.

Please investigate this asap, as it is unusable on displaylink docking
stations.

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: 20.04 bot-comment displaylink docking focal station ubuntu
--
Ubuntu 20.04 and Displaylink is extremely slow
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1875015