Hello, thank you for your early reply! I am afraid that you haven't got
the big picture here. On my side, there is no doubt that I am getting a
visual corruption. Just take a look at the attached images.

The video signal is good since the monitor works normal when I enable
CSM setting in BIOS. As you have suggested, I used a different VGA cable
having double thickness than the initial one and I am still getting the
same behaviour. If it was a signalling issue the kernel would probably
not print any warning messages.

Since I have another VGA monitor on my desk, I went a step ahead and
connected this VGA monitor instead since I hadn't tested this case with
that monitor. As expected, I got exactly the same behaviour. That is
smooth display on VGA monitor when CSM is enabled and corruption when
CSM is disabled. As a proof of it, I am uploading images from the third
monitor. Take a closer look at the cursor as it has blank lines after
each horizontal line. As you can see, the same applies to fonts when
switching to console view. I am also uploading the X log with that
monitor.

  VGA image is ghosted and stretched (LG L1953S)