This appears to be a duplicate of bug 1733292 so please use that one
from now on.

Separately, I notice you seem to be using the *old* 'intel' graphics
driver (according to XorgLog.txt). If you can find the Xorg config file
(maybe in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d) that is loading the 'intel'
graphics driver then I recommend removing that. The latest driver is
called 'modesetting' which should be used instead of 'intel'. And it
will be used automatically if you remove the config file that was

   Xorg crashed with SIGSEGV in point_on_screen from miPointerSetPosition from
positionSprite from positionSprite from fill_pointer_events

  Xorg crashes sometimes with Easystrokes