The patch in #239 depends on this patch [1] which requires to build the
whole kernel. For now, I would suggest adopting #189 to fix the touchpad
for daily use. But if anyone want to test the patch so we can push it
into the mainline kernel early, you can send me your email address and
I'll Cc you when submitting next version.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-
gpio/patch/20201109205332.19592-12-andriy.shevche...@linux.intel.com/.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-libinput in Ubuntu.

  MSFT Touchpad not working on Lenovo Legion-5 15ARH05