On 21.10.2009 14:00, Amit Kucheria wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Matthias Klose
> <matthias.kl...@canonical.com>  wrote:
>> Please attach the testcase and options to build the testcase.
>>

> What testcase are you looking for? The nvidia dkms package itself?

apparently the script runs a compiler check; I don't know why it fails, can't
reproduce it, but I assume that it tries to compile something which fails. I
mean this testcase

--
package nvidia-185-kernel-source 185.18.36-0ubuntu8 failed to install/upgrade:
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 10