Happy new year and thanks for the reply, the issue occours with both,
touchpad and mouse, even xhanging mouse port, the issue remains.I'll try
to update, but not now, I'll have to check that all drivers working for
my lenovo yoga 3 pro first. It wasn't that easy to have all devices
running. Now, working from home I need the PC running. A faster
workaround was perfect, but I'll see with the update.

Thanks,

Massimo

  Left Mouse Button Sometimes Gets Stuck in Unity same as bug #1040844