We don't really have anyone knowing the libeproxy details in desktop so
I'm not sure we are going to be able to provide more useful details. It
works fine here on intel hardware, it could be an issue with the ati
driver or the kernel...

@Von, does the example command line Christian gave fail for you?

$ qemu-system-x86_64 -machine ubuntu,vmport=off -cpu host -accel kvm
-smp 2 -m 1G -device virtio-mouse -device virtio-keyboard -device
virtio-vga,virgl=on -display gtk,gl=on -usb -nodefaults -monitor vc

if it's failing, could you add your 'journalctl -b 0 log' after getting
the issue?

any chance you could try booting with an older kernel to see if that
makes a difference?

** Changed in: libepoxy (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libepoxy (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to libepoxy in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 21.04 QEMU virgl Couldn't find current GLX or EGL context