Firstly I'd like to apologize as I am a novice Ubuntu user and I am
unsure as to which information I should include within this report.

That being said,

I have installed linux 20.04-- my system: cpu: ryzen 9 3900x, gpu:
radeon rx6800.

Ubuntu is detecting default display at correct resolution, which is
connected via DisplayPort on rx6800 gpu. However, my second monitor,
LGCX 4k OLED connected via HDMI is not detected in display properties
window.

xrandr does not detect outputs other than default display.

I have run apt-get update and apt-get upgrade, restarted, unplugged and
plugged displays back in, tried installing amd-gpu drivers separately
which were downloaded from official website, i have tried updating
kernal, along with many other troubleshooting strategies.

I believe this to be some sort of software issue.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd bot-comment display displayport dp hdmi radeon ubuntu
--
Ubuntu does not detect video output devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1923318