I have tested 460.84 and 465.42 from jirsute-proposed on hirsute on a
system affected by https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-
graphics-drivers-465/+bug/1930733

The kernel oops still happens when I connect my Acer XF270HU monitor
with DisplayPort, but with HDMI both drivers worked.

I tested it with playing a bit of Hitman 2 with proton, and Total War:
Warhammer II which is a Linux native game.

I also checked that I can boot up with the new 450-server driver into a
desktop with DisplayPort, and the same with 460-server, and here I also
played the mentioned games without problems with DisplayPort

All tests where done with the default 5.11 kernel from Hirsute from the
linux-generic package

which is subscribed to nvidia-settings in Ubuntu.

  Update the 465 and the 460 NVIDIA driver series