>From the MIR meeting.
We are ok in regard to the testing, but please be sure that you as the owning
Team should ensure to have the necesary HW to be able to test this on
merges/updates as well as on debugging.

The only concern that is left (which can be clatrified while waiting on
security review) is that we have discused in the past that "ubuntu-x-swat" is
no sufficient Team for the MIR process.
Since canonical is providing the support it has to be one of the canonical
teams. Essentially one of the major teams listed in
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/m-r-package-team-mapping.html
On the last such case Desktop also subscribed to fullfil this need (you can
have multiple subscriptions - if you need the one of ubuntu-x-swat please feel
free to keep it).

** Changed in: egl-wayland (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ubuntu Security Team (ubuntu-security)

which is subscribed to egl-wayland in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] egl-wayland