/etc/default/grub

>> i915.force_probe=pci:v00008086d00004C9Asv*sd*bc03sc*i* (this is my i915
>> driver module alias)
but, you can get PCI Device ID, with lspci -nnk command
>> i915.force_probe=PCI_Device_ID (no BusID)

update-grub

/etc/environment
>> export LIBGL_DRI2_DISABLE=true
>> export LIBGL_DRI3_DISABLE=true

reboot system

ps
My bios set mshybrid (optimus) and system is nvidia prime on-demand (offloading)
Intel iGPU and nvidia dGPU
Working external monitor, HDMI and typec (displayport)

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  "nvidia on-demand" mode does not support external displays