After 23 months without this Standby/Resume bug, it has now reappeared - See
#30 above
System; Lenovo V155-15API (V155 Series)
Processor; AMD Ryzen 5 3500U
Graphics adapter; AMD Radeon RX Vega 8
Memory; 12288 MB (Windows partition)

Dual booting Windows 10 & Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS (Ubuntu being main OS on separate
partition)
Bug present under both Ubuntu & Windows
In Windows I once again ran the AMD Driver Auto-detect tool & let it install
the drivers it detected as needed or needing updating. This fixed the problem
in April 2020 but it has had no effect in 2022.

In the Windows partition Lenovo want to install a BIOS upgrade, but I'm
concerned about possible effect on the dual boot.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  Freeze on system-resume caused by kwin and amdgpu driver