** Description changed:

  Hi,

  This is essentially a renamed mesa 21.3.x, in order to support 'classic'
  DRI drivers which got removed upstream from 22.0 and up. The amber
  branch was created as an LTS one to support these old drivers.

  This only builds what is needed for the classic DRI drivers, nothing
  else is shipped than what these require. The upstream merge request has
  more as to why:

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/10557

  I doubt there's a need for a thorough MIR process to let this through?
  It's needed for image builds, or HW support for older GPU's would be
  lacking.

- I've asked kernel team to be added as a bug subscriber.
+ The kernel-packages (?) team is subscribed to the bugs now.

which is subscribed to mesa-amber in Ubuntu.

  MIR: mesa-amber