I am totally confused by the directions, which version of which
package I should check out or download ...

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Bartosz <gan...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> Check if this bug exists in the latest openchrome driver,
>
> Please build/install the latest openchrome driver and enable debug mode.
> The detail build instruction for Ubuntu/Debian is available at:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenChrome
>
> Attach your /var/log/Xorg.0.log file.
> If you can from after reproducing this issue (or /var/log/Xorg.0.log.old).
>
> ** Also affects: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> [K8M800] AntSpotlight screensaver causes system to lock up immediately
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/455954
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.

That's why you have a UNIX or Linux or BSD server for backups.

SMAUG: http://scruz.org/
My Web:http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
UBUNTU 9.10 29 Oct '09 http://www.ubuntu.com/

--
[K8M800] AntSpotlight screensaver causes system to lock up immediately
which is subscribed to mesa in ubuntu.