> This issue occurs on my machine as well, which has an AMD GPU. So it does
> not seem to be directly related to the graphics driver in use.

Beware: if you're not certain the issue is caused by the same mesa 21.3
-> 22.0 upgrade, you might have a different underlying issue.

Anyway, I'm going to close this as MOVED since the issue is being
tracked by mesa now and it seems unlikely that WebKit developers will be
able to help more. We can reopen if the mesa issue gets closed.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [jammy regression] Evolution does not display message content anymore