I have the same issue, i boot up the system and when i click 'Try
Ubuntu', the screen goes black and when it comes back, my entire screen
is red-orange. I attached a picture as reference. If i make a
screenshot, it looks fine. I also use dual monitors and the other
monitor is so bright it's not even usable.

VGA: RTX 2070 Super
Monitor: LG 27gl83a

** Attachment added: "IMG_20220422_110541.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1969959/+attachment/5582810/+files/IMG_20220422_110541.jpg

  Weird colors after startup (Ubuntu 22.04)