Unfortunately, for the last one it hasn't been removed because despite
Debian saying it's no longer used, reverse-depends appears to disagree:

Reverse-Depends
* libllvmspirvlib-11-dev        (for libllvmspirvlib11)
* libopencl-clang11             (for libllvmspirvlib11)
* libopencl-clang13             (for libllvmspirvlib13)
* llvm-spirv-11                 (for libllvmspirvlib11)

Packages without architectures listed are reverse-dependencies in:
amd64, arm64, armhf, ppc64el, s390x

Reverse-Build-Depends
* llvm-toolchain-13             (for llvm-spirv)
* llvm-toolchain-14             (for llvm-spirv)

so I don't see that we can remove this from Ubuntu.  If I'm missing some
reason this doesn't break the named reverse-dependencies, please clarify
here.

** Changed in: spirv-llvm-translator (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to intel-opencl-clang in Ubuntu.

  RM: obsolete intel opencl libraries (for llvm-11, -13)