Hi! Thank you for taking your time investigating this issue! I don't
really know, what you meant in 2), but here is the link with my ID
pasted:
https://errors.ubuntu.com/user/1757d7b8546457ecd92b2fa0f587fd8a5833d146a4408883990f1450bc67160d0e631ce4aaed7a0594917c05bf044ffcc90c3d5fe9db89d304988fc5f45f705e

About crashes there ... I don't think that's related to the issue. At
least, according to journalctl, it's not like some program causes the
xorg to crash. It's more like, I am working and everything is good and
then I switch windows or desktops (I am using bspwm always, so I don't
really know if that's even the bug of xserver or bspwm).

I have one crash file of conky in /var/crash, but again it happened
__after__ xorg server died (according to journalctl). I did what you
said, although I don't think that's the problem. Here is the id of the
bug: e62b4bd4-8d29-11ed-9cd9-fa163e993415 (found in file uploaded, if
that's what you meant, because there wasn't any new bug generated on
this site)

One key note to mention here is that I use xserver from this PPA
https://launchpad.net/~nrbrtx/+archive/ubuntu/xorg-hotkeys, because
otherwise I have problems with using "ctrl + shift" in bspwm. Probably
it can be related.

  Xorg crashes or freezes