Setting the bug to Invalid because we know the cause of the "stuck at
640x480".

Separate to that it does look like some updates caused this by breaking
the previously installed Nvidia driver but I can't find much detail here
as to what went wrong.

** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

** Summary changed:

- I powered off and when I turned  my computer on this hapened
+ Stuck at 640x480. No Nvidia driver anymore

  Stuck at 640x480. No Nvidia driver anymore